MDP on “Corporate Expectations from Budding Managers"
Management Development Program (MDP) on “Corporate Expectations from Budding Managers: Bridging the Gap between Theoretical and Factual Aspects”
In its constant endeavor to disseminate the intellectual knowledge and provide platform for industry and academia to work for the holistic development of management professionals; GLBIMR organised MDP on “Corporate Expectations from Budding Managers : Bridging the Gap between Theoretical and Factual Aspects” on November 8, 2016 under the aegis of Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director General, GLBIMR .The event witnessed participation of more than 200 delegates from various universities, institutes and academia. The Chief Guest of the event was Ms. Mekhla Sinha, Executive Director, GHRDC. Mr. Sudhir Zutshi - Director Industry of Government Affairs, South Asia at Underwriters Laboratories and Mr. Debashish Das, Founder and Partner, Unleash Potentia were the resource persons.
Dr. Makkar in her address welcomed the guests and emphasized on the way this program will help the budding managers to gain an understanding of expectations of the corporate world. She shared that this MDP will focus on identifying and minimizing the gap, and equipping the budding managers to comprehend and muddle through the expectations of the corporate world. She also discussed about important factors that every aspirant must have to be successful, which according to her are integrity, commitment for excellence, learning potential, go- getter attitude and technical expertise.
Ms. Mekhla Sinha encouraged students to face challenges of the corporate world with confidence. She shared her personal life experiences and very relevantly related them with corporate world scenario. She said that one should commit oneself towards excellence to achieve success in life. She urged students to move out of their comfort zones to climb the ladder of success in their organisations.
Mr. Sudhir Zutshi explained students about the NABC strategy of XYZ Analysis and also discussed about business model canvas structure. He explained students the importance of adapting the culture of the organisation. He shared that students should act as catalyst in the conversion of challenges into opportunities.
Mr. Debashish Dass discussed about Kats model or KSA approach. He highlighted that students should work on their knowledge, skills and attitude to fulfill the corporate expectations.
This MDP helped students to gain insights about corporate expectations which will help them in designing strategy for their career growth
- Director General of GLBIMR @ International Conference by NIESBUD
- Sankalp-An Inter Institute Cultural Festival @ GLBIMR
- Placement Readiness Enhancement Program @ GLBIMR
- Workshop on Online Share Trading through Demat account @ GLBIMR
- One day workshop by Dr. HG Parsa @ GLBIMR
- Inaugural Session of PREP @ GLBIMR
- Certification on Yellow Belt Six Sigma By MSME @ GLBIMR
- MDP on “Corporate Expectations from Budding Managers"
- GLBIMR Students Participated in Management Games Competition
- Global Talk Series by Dr.Djamchid Assadi @ GLBIMR
- Corporate Talk Series by Cox & Kings @ GLBIMR
- Corporate Talk Series @ GLBIMR in collaboration with PHD Chamber
- GLBIMR Faculty Interactive Session by Ashish Patel
- Joint Talk Series organized by GLBIMR & DMA
- Vice Chairman and Director General, GLBIMR @ Harvard University
- “Speak –up” Session @ GLBIMR at the end of PECR workshop
- MDP on “Talent Management" @ GLBIMR
- Professional Excellence for Corporate Readiness workshop @ GLBIMR
- GLBIMR Students @ Advantage Healthcare India 2016 by FICCI
- GLBIMR students participated in Enterpreneurship Program at NSIC
- Global Talk Series on Strategic Management @ GLBIMR
- Director General of GLBIMR invited to Education Summit by CEGR
- GLBIMR Students @ AIMA 43rd National Management Convention
- Celebratory Lunch of GLBIMR's Faculty and Staff @ Haldiram
- Joint Talk Series organized by GLBIMR & DMA
- Mega Alumni Meet 2016~DejaVu @ GLBIMR
- Expert Talk on Global Issues in Strategic Management
- International Conference Innovations in Technology
- One Day Certification Programme on “Digital Marketing”
- Foundation Day Celebrations 2016
- Teacher's Day Celebrations
- BSE Certification on “Basic Course on Stock Market”
- Expert Talk on “Accounting for Managers"
- Expert Talk Series on "Reality Check"
- BSE Certification Program
- Visit to National Small Industries Corporation
- Fresher's Party @ GLBIMR
- Expert Talk by Mr. Kamal Singh
- Visit to Aaj Tak Studio by GLBIMR Students
- Expert Talk on "Brand Me"
- AD MAD Competition
- Industrial Visit - Moserbaer India Limited
- Visit to Aaj Tak Studio by GLBIMR PGDM Students
- Certification Workshop by GHRDC
- First Unfurling of "The Tallest & The Biggest" National Flag
- Blood Donation Camp
- 40 Hours Certification Workshop
- Mock Interview Session 2
- Industrial Visit to Anmol Bakers Private Limited
- GLBIMR PGDM Students Participated in Corporate Interface Series at AIMA
- Mock Interview Session
- Expert Talk on "Career in Financial Sector"
- GLBIMR PGDM Students Participated in Live Talk Show at AAJ TAK
- GLBIMR pays tribute to DrKalam on his Death Anniversary
- GLBIMR Students Participated in Corporate Interface Series
- "Van Mahotsav"- Celebrations at GLBIMR
- Expert Talk - By Dr. Sanjiv Mittal at GLBIMR
- Expert Talk on "Accounting for Managers"
- GLBIMR Re-Orientation Programme for PGDM Batch 2015-2017.
- Parents Interaction Session
- Management Game session
- Day3 - Induction Programme 2016
- Day2 - Induction Programme 2016
- Reorientation Bonanza
- Faculty Orientation Programme 2016
- 7th Convocation for PGDM (2013-15)
- PGDM Convocation 2016 (Batch 2013-15) - Conferring of Diplomas
- GLBIMR Students in Collaboration with Mersion Sent to UCLA, USA
- GLBIMR bestowed with Eminent Director Award by CSR
- Workshop on - How to Convert your SIP into PPO
- Two Days Extensive Workshop on "The Magic of Communication"
- Case-Study Analysis Competition
- Special Talk on Financial Literacy
- Students Learnt about E-Commerce Potential at PHD Chamber
- CSI IT Excellence Award to Dr. Urvashi Makkar
- "CTS - 2016"
- Workshop on "ABCD to Achieve Your Dreams"
- Students Attended Full Day Workshop on Case Study Analysis
- DG Addressed National Conference on Women Empowerment
- Students Participated In Corporate Interface Series
- Press Conference at GLBIMR 2016
- Workshop – Doing Business Globally-Shrinking Boundaries and Expanding Horizons
- Pool Campus – VFN Group
- Campus drive by Pepsi
- GD & Personal Interview Session
- Management Development Programme(MDP) 2015
- NIPM Quiz Contest 2015
- INTERACTION - Kiran Bedi
- Foundation Day and Teachers Day
- Orientation 2015
- Interaction with Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Legend of Media Industry
- Convocation 2015
- HR SUMMIT 2014
- Microsoft Imagine Cup 2014
- Markting & IT Workshop 2014
- HR WORKSHOP- 2014
- Seminar on Core Banking 2013
- Convocation Batch 2011-2013
- Orientation Programme 2013
- CONVOCATION 2013
- Marketing Summit 2013
- IT Summit 2012
- Global Immersion Program
- Orientation Programme 2012
- CONVOCATION 2012
- AIMA 2012
- HR SUMMIT 2012
Latest News & Events
17 Aug 17
17 Aug 17
17 Aug 17
16 Aug 17
15 Aug 17