Human Resource Management
Prof. Bhuvaneswari. S, is a dedicated academician, researcher and corporate HR person having more than 11 years teaching PGDM and MBA courses and other relevant Management programs and 6 years in industry, both in India and Dubai. Ms Bhuvaneshwari is actively involved in research and has authored a number of books and research papers. She is liasoning with the industry for organizing awareness lectures regarding Six Sigma, Kaizen and ISO.
Pursuing PhD, UGC-NET [HR], M Phil, MBA, B.Com
Experience: 17.5 years (11.5 years in academia and 6 years in industry)
Areas of Interest
Competency skill- self learning and organizational learning, Human Capital Resource endowments, Motivation - leadership (Transactional), Emotional Intelligence, Behavioral/Personality training
Awards and Honors
- "Senior Educator & Researcher Award" by the Award Selection Committee of NFED
- Certificate of Merit for the contribution in “Management Week” a grand success at Lloyd Group of Institution.
- Bhuvaneswari Sivakumar, UGC-NET CODE 55 - Labour Welfare and Industrial Relation, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management, (Paper II and III), 2014, Ramesh Publishing House, New Delhi. [http://www.amazon.in/CBSE-UGC-NET-SET-Industrial-Relations-Management/product-reviews/9350124386/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1]
- Bhuvaneswari Sivakumar, CBSE-UGC-NET CODE 55 Labour Welfare and Industrial Relation, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management, (Paper I, II and III), 2015, Ramesh Publishing House, New Delhi. [http://www.amazon.in/CBSE-UGC-NET-SET-Industrial-Relations-Management/product reviews/9350124386/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1]
Four books submitted to DDE, Bharathidhasan University-Triruchirapalli.
- Bhuvaneswari Sivakumar, Apparel Export Management, Bharathidhasan University publishers, Triruchirapalli.
- Bhuvaneswari Sivakumar, Product Development in Fashion Technology, Bharathidhasan University publishers, Triruchirapalli.
- Bhuvaneswari Sivakumar, Fashion Entrepreneur Development, Bharathidhasan University publishers, Triruchirapalli.
- Bhuvaneswari Sivakumar, Computer Application in Fashion Technology, Bharathidhasan University publishers, Triruchirapalli.
Research publications in National Journal
- Bhuvaneswari.S, Dec 2013, Conceptual Model of Hr Practices with Corporate Strategic Model & Organizational Structure, published in- Optimization; Journal of Research in Management, Dec- 2013,Vol:5, Number:2, ISSN:0974-0988
Papers presented in International Conference
- Bhuvaneswari S, , The Business Impact on Sustainable Organizations’ Change Management, International conference held at Jims, Rohini, New Delhi, ISBN number: 978-93-82062-875. FEBURARY – 2013.
Paper presented in National Conferences
- Bhuvaneswari S, , Conceptual Model of HR Practices with Corporate Strategic Model and Organizational Structure. Dec-2013, Volume 6, number 2 ISSN: 0974-0988.
- Bhuvaneswari S,, Aligning HR Practices with Corporate Strategic Model, HR Strategy and Organizational Structure, 5th National conference at Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida. ISBN Number – 978-93-82880-110, 9th March - 2013.
- Bhuvaneswari S, , Competitive Intelligence in HRM Practice as a Futuristic Perspective. National conference at Amity University, Noida. 5th March 2013
- Bhuvaneswari S,, Contemporary Strategic HR Practices for People Development at the Global Excellence, National conference at Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida, December - 2012.
- Bhuvaneswari S, , Changing Technology and use of RFID in Academics Sectors. National conference at Allgappa University, Tamil Nadu, Feburary 2011.
- Bhuvaneswari S,  Major Challenges of HRM with Global Prospective: National Seminar on Managing Individuals at work place; IIMT professional college Meerut. 20th Feburary - 2010.
- Galgotias Business School Summit organized by University of Malta and GBS, Sep 2010.
- Faculty Development program, organized by O.P. Jindal Global University, along with Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi, on Corporate Governance during 24-25 March 2015.
- Faculty Development Programme Of NSTEDB, Govt. of India, Shiksha Bharti in May 2011
- How to become an effective OD consultant. MDP program held at Gautham Buddha University. 3rd & 4th Feb 2012.
- Training Programme conducted by Intel Teach to the Future Program (Innovation in education). One month duration training programme by March 2008- April 2008.
- Organized HR Summit 2014, “strategic Talent Acquisition and workforce planning” on 01 February 2014, at G.L.B.IMR, Greater Noida.
- Organized HR seminar 2014, “Key to People Success: HR Analytics”, on 8th November 2014, at G.L.B.IMR, Greater Noida.
- Organized a cultural event -Sankalp 2013, at GLBIMR campus, Greater Noida.
- Organized a National Level Seminar on “People Development for Competitive Business Growth” on 21st April 2012, at Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida.
Latest News & Events
11 Jan 17
10 Jan 17
9 Jan 17
7 Jan 17
6 Jan 17