Dr. Ajay Kumar Patel
Dr. Ajay Kumar Patel has been in academia for 8+ years, teaching finance specialization subjects in MBA and PGDM courses. Before entering into academics, he has worked in Share khan Ltd as financial advisor handling Retail and HNIs clients’ portfolios.
Dr Ajay completed Ph.D in Business Management from Jaipur National University, Jaipur in 2014. He is MBA and BBS in Finance. He has also qualified UGC-NET (Management).
His areas of interest are Finance and Banking, Security Analysis, Portfolio Management, Financial Derivatives and Project Finance.
|Ph.D (Management)||School of Business and Management, Jaipur National University||Finance-Banking||2014|
|MBA+ PGP||Rai Business School, Maharshi Dayanand University||Finance||2008|
|B.B.S||FMS, Tribhuvan University||Finance and Investment||2005|
|I.Sc. (P.C.M) from||Siddhartha Junior College, Guntur, B.I.E., Hyderabad||Physics, Chemistry Maths||2001|
|Matriculation||J.S.B. School, Nepal Board of Secondary Education||English, Maths, Science||1999|
|S. No||Employer||Designation||Period of Service||Nature of Work|
|1||Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi||Assistant Professor||Jan. 2015||Present||Research Committee Coordinator, Business Club Member, Teaching and Research, Projects Supervisor.|
|2||Rawal Institute of Management, Faridabad.||Assistant Professor||Sept. 2011||Dec 2014||Teaching and Research, Projects Coordinator, Examiner, Class Coordinator, Industrial visits and Conducting GD/PI.|
|3||Rajeev Academy for Technology & Management, Mathura.||Sr. Lecturer||Feb. 2010||May 2011||Teaching and Research, Guiding Projects, Examiner, Editorial member of ‘Knowledge Hub’ management journal ISSN 00973-6425|
|4||Rai Foundation Colleges, New Delhi||Lecturer||May 2008||Jan 2010||Teaching and Research, Examiner,|
|4||Share Khan Limited, Gurgaon||Sales Executive||Sept 2007||April 2008||Customer acquisition, lead generation and conversion, Trading updates and execution of trading orders.|
Areas of Interest:
Financial Management, Investment Management, Project Management, Financial Market & Institutions
Research publications in International Journals
- P. Ajay, Paradigm of Basel” GSB International Journal, Vol. 1, April 2011, p 51-55,
Research publications in National Journals
- P. Ajay , “Market Efficiency of Agriculture Stocks” Vanijaya Manthan, SDDC’s Journal of Commerce & P. Ajay , Management, Refereed Bi-annual, ISSN No. 2350-0719, Vol 1, July-Dec 2016.
- P. Ajay , “Stock Market Awareness among Academicians: Awareness and Investment Pattern”, Global Vistas, (Peer Reviewed, Refereed Journal), (ISSN 0975-2110), Vol 1, 2015.
- P. Ajay , “Efficiency and Profitability of SIDBI: An Assessment”, Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance, (Peer Reviewed, Refereed Journal), April 2013, p 55-68.
- P. Ajay , “Empirical Analysis of Efficient Market Hypothesis in Indian Capital Market”, Management Practices Beyond Recession, Vol. 5, Aug 2009, p 72-80.
Research presented in International Conferences
- P. Ajay , Non-Performing Asset Management in AIFIs – An Exploratory Study, International seminar at Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad, sponsored by ICCSR, on November 30, 2013
Research presented in National Conferences
- P. Ajay , Market Efficiency of Agriculture Stocks”, ICAI & Amity University Joint Conference on Recent Advances in Accounting, Commerce and Taxation, Sept, 2015.
- P. Ajay , “Stock Market Awareness among Academicians: Awareness and Investment Pattern”, National Conference at National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad, on 24-25, August, 2015.
- P. Ajay, ”Changing Role of Development Banks in India”, National Seminar at Gyan Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology, Punjab.
- P. Ajay , “Mutual fund: A Comparative Study”, GTU-Finance Conference, Ahmadabad Management Association, Ahmedabad, 26-27 August 2011.
- P. Ajay , “Study of NPAs in Public Sector Banks” National Seminar at School of Management Science, Varanasi. 16th October 2011.
- The FDP conducted on “Finance for Non Finance Executive” by Rawal Institute of Management School, Faridabad from 15 oct to 20 oct 2013.
- The FDP conducted on “Financial Services & Tax Planning” by Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi from 27th to 31th July 2015.
- FDP attended at RBS, New Delhi & GHRDC, New Delhi on “Research and Teaching Methodology in Management”.
- FDP attended at GLB-IMR, Greater Noida on “Application of Multivariate Analysis in Management Research through Data Analysis Software” from 17th to 21st Dec 2010.
- National Workshop by Jaipur National University, Jaipur on “Human Resource Management & Marketing Avenues: Challenges in Different Industries/ Organisation” from 10th to12th May 2013.
Latest News & Events
5 Dec 16
5 Dec 16
3 Dec 16
1 Dec 16
1 Dec 16