Dr. Bindu Singh
Human Resource Management
Dr. Bindu Singh is an Assistant Professor, Human Resource Management. She is PhD from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee in the domain of Human Resource Management. She has been honored with “Akhil Bharatiya Pratibha Samman” and “Academic Excellence Award” during her educational journey for her academic achievements. Her research interest covers Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour. Entrepreneurship, Corporate Social Responsibilities and HR analytics are also the domain on which her research concentrated on. She has to her credit various research papers published in journals of repute of Emerald, Sage, Inderscience and Springer publishing house. She has presented a number of research papers in National and International Conferences at IIM Banglore, IIM Indore, IIT Roorkee, MDI Gurgaon, BHU Varanasi, JNU Delhi, NIT Rourkela and Bali, Indonesia. She has also experience of International and national conferences, and workshops from IIT Roorkee. She has been reviewing papers for the repute journals of Emerald group publishing house since 2014.
Ph.D. in Human Resource Management, M.B.A. in Human Resource Management and Information Technology, M.A. in English Literature, B.A. in English Literature, Psychology and Economics
1.5 years of experience in Academia
- UGC-NET for eligibility of Lectureship in Management.
- UGC-NET for eligibility of Lectureship in Human Resource Management.
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship by UGC.
- First rank at College level during Graduation.
- First rank at College and University level during Post-Graduation (M.A.).
- First rank in College and sixth rank in University during Post-Graduation (M.B.A.).
- Honored with “Academic Excellence Award” during M.B.A.
- Honored with “Akhil Bharatiya Pratibha Samman, U.P.” for academic excellence.
Areas of Interest:
Human Resource Management, Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management, Dynamic Capability, Leadership, Creativity and Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Chapters in Edited Book
- Singh, B. & Rao, M. K. (2014). Exploring the Linkages between Human Resource Configuration and Knowledge Management Process: A Strategic Human Resource Management Perspective. In Managing in Recovering Markets (pp. 295-302). Springer Publication.
- Singh B., Verma P., & Rao M K. (2015). Exploring the Linkages of Knowledge Management Process and Dynamic Capability. In Excellence in HRD for sustainable Growth. Excel publication.
- Singh B., Verma P., Vihari N. & Rao M K. (2016). Enhancing Dynamic Capability through Intellectual Capital and Organizational Learning Culture. Business Paradigms in Emerging markets. Springer Publication (In Press).
Research Publications in International Journals
- Singh, B., & Rao, M.K. (2016). Effects of intellectual capital on dynamic capabilities. Journal of organizational change management, 29(2) (SSCI Impact Factor-0.467).
- Singh, B., & Rao, M. K. (2017). To gear up firm performance in banking industry: The role of Dynamic capability. Global Business Review, 18(6) (In Press). 18(6) (SCI Impact Factor-0.2).
- Singh, B., & Rao, M. K. (2016). Examining the effect of Intellectual capital on dynamic capabilities in emerging economy context: knowledge management processes as a mediator. Emerging Economy Studies, 2(1). (In Press).
- Singh B., Verma P., & Rao M K. (2016). Individual and Socio-cultural Factors Influencing Entrepreneurial Intention: A role for Entrepreneurship Education and Training. South Asian Journal of Management. 23(1).
- Vihari, N.S., Singh, B., & Rao, M.K. (2016). Relationship between human capital management and organisational performance: empirical evidence from select Indian banks. International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 13(1).1-26 (Scopus Indexed).
- Verma, P., Singh, B., & Rao, M. K. (2014). Developing innovation capability: the role of organizational learning culture and task motivation. Global Journal of Finance and Management, 6(6), 575-582.
Papers Presented in International Conferences
- Singh, B. & Rao, M. K. (2015). The effects of Knowledge Sharing on Intellectual Capital in International Conference on Research and Business Sustainability, in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India held on December 4-6, 2015.
- Singh, B. & Rao, M. K. (2014). Exploring Dynamic Capability through the lenses of Intellectual Capital and Knowledge Management: A Conceptual framework in Sixth International conference on Excellence in Research and Education in Indian Institute of Management, Indore, India held on May 8 -11, 2014.
- Verma, P., Singh, B. & Rao, M. K. (2015). Authentic leadership a way to enhance innovation capability: the role of creativity components in International Society for Business Innovation and Technology management conference in Bali, Indonesia held on January 24—26 2015.
Papers Presented in National Conferences
- Verma P., Singh B. & Rao M K., (2015). Innovation capability: the role of organizational learning culture and creativity in National Conference on Human Resource Development in Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India held on February 14 -15, 2015.
- Indian Council of Social Science Research workshop on “Research methodology in economics and allied studies for Ph.D. students” held in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India heldon January 11-20, 2016.
- Quality Improvement Programme workshop on “Personalized recommender system” held in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India heldon December 12, 2015.
- Quality Improvement Programme workshop on “Challenges to Professionalism” held in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India heldon March 22, 2014.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Multivariate Analysis using SPSS and Structural Equation Modelling-AMOS” held in BharatiVidyapeeth Institute of Management Research, Delhi, India heldon August 16-18, 2014.
- NPTEL course at Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India heldon August 25-26, 2011.
Contribution in Workshop
- All India Council for Technical Education sponsored Short Term Course on “Advances in Management” held in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India heldon July 14-18, 2014.
Contribution in Conferences
- National Conference on “Paradigm for sustainable business: People, Planet and Profit” organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkeeheldon March 8-9, 2013.
- International Conference on “Vedic foundation of Indian Management” organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkeeheldon November 28-30, 2014.
Latest News & Events
11 Jan 17
10 Jan 17
9 Jan 17
7 Jan 17
6 Jan 17