HR WORKSHOP- 2014
“STRATEGIC TALENT ACQUISITION AND WORKFORCE PLANNING"
The Workshop officially began at 9:30 am [Saturday1st February 2014] with registration. As a multi-day networking event that connects the academia, industry, and various institute students advocated with the goal of accelerating the discovery and development of the cures and the therapies on the topic of “STRATEGIC TALENT ACQUISITION AND WORKFORCE PLANNING’. With over 200 attendees from around the institutes, and with variety of speakers represented on various topics as scheduled.
The event kicked with the introductory speech of Prof.Bhuvaneswari.S, and with the incredible speech by Prof. K. C. Sethi, Prof. of Eminence & Ex-Dean MDI Gurgon, for the session 1 about ‘Building strong employment brand, to attract the most qualified applicant’. He was actually propagating the brand employers in the academic and corporate sectors. He also highlighted G.L. Bajaj institute of Management and Research, the institute of growing brand employer in academic sector and shaping the employability of the students for the nearing future. The session was interactive with question and answer at the last of his lecture delivered.
Followed by the Tea-break, the speech bridge by Prof. Preeti Dixit, invited the Guest speaker: Mr. Amit Anand CEO-MITS CONSULTING for the session 2, highlighting the topic of ‘Pivotal understanding and Implementing Human Resource acquisition strategy along with business strategy’. Where he proceed with various leading prominent cases applicable to the Workshop discussed with the audience present over the hall. This session was filled with humor and thoughts on the topic. “People always ask when we are going to have that big scientific breakthrough. I tell them we already have”.
After the lunch break, Prof. Ripudaman Gaur Dean, Management IEC Group of Institutions and Dr. Ajay Sharma, G. L. Bajaj, speech was outstanding noteworthy among the audience about the practical facets on the topic, ‘Talent identification, as a base for selecting competent profile, proceed with the Panel of discussion, as advocated by the members present in the panel.
This well-attended session ended with an important question and answer posed by the participant of both the sides. With positive response from all, Putting the hands together, Prof. (Dr.) Mohanchandra Lal, G. L. Bajaj institute of Management and Research, highlighted the closing remarks and vote of thanks of the HR Workshop-2014, by the management of the Epics, to the present management style. There are great benefits to a large-scale program especially for the students and other participates in this program.
“Working together will make these things come together. Hiding behind individual papers makes this work more difficult.”
- Expert Talk on Global Issues in Strategic Management
- International Conference Innovations in Technology
- One Day Certification Programme on “Digital Marketing”
- Foundation Day Celebrations 2016
- Teacher's Day Celebrations
- BSE Certification on “Basic Course on Stock Market”
- Expert Talk on “Accounting for Managers"
- Expert Talk Series on "Reality Check"
- BSE Certification Program
- Visit to National Small Industries Corporation
- Fresher's Party @ GLBIMR
- Expert Talk by Mr. Kamal Singh
- Visit to Aaj Tak Studio by GLBIMR Students
- Expert Talk on "Brand Me"
- AD MAD Competition
- Industrial Visit - Moserbaer India Limited
- Visit to Aaj Tak Studio by GLBIMR PGDM Students
- Certification Workshop by GHRDC
- First Unfurling of "The Tallest & The Biggest" National Flag
- Blood Donation Camp
- 40 Hours Certification Workshop
- Mock Interview Session 2
- Industrial Visit to Anmol Bakers Private Limited
- GLBIMR PGDM Students Participated in Corporate Interface Series at AIMA
- Mock Interview Session
- Expert Talk on "Career in Financial Sector"
- GLBIMR PGDM Students Participated in Live Talk Show at AAJ TAK
- GLBIMR pays tribute to DrKalam on his Death Anniversary
- GLBIMR Students Participated in Corporate Interface Series
- "Van Mahotsav"- Celebrations at GLBIMR
- Expert Talk - By Dr. Sanjiv Mittal at GLBIMR
- Expert Talk on "Accounting for Managers"
- GLBIMR Re-Orientation Programme for PGDM Batch 2015-2017.
- Parents Interaction Session
- Management Game session
- Day3 - Induction Programme 2016
- Day2 - Induction Programme 2016
- Reorientation Bonanza
- Faculty Orientation Programme 2016
- 7th Convocation for PGDM (2013-15)
- PGDM Convocation 2016 (Batch 2013-15) - Conferring of Diplomas
- GLBIMR Students in Collaboration with Mersion Sent to UCLA, USA
- GLBIMR bestowed with Eminent Director Award by CSR
- Workshop on - How to Convert your SIP into PPO
- Two Days Extensive Workshop on "The Magic of Communication"
- Case-Study Analysis Competition
- Special Talk on Financial Literacy
- Students Learnt about E-Commerce Potential at PHD Chamber
- CSI IT Excellence Award to Dr. Urvashi Makkar
- "CTS - 2016"
- Workshop on "ABCD to Achieve Your Dreams"
- Students Attended Full Day Workshop on Case Study Analysis
- DG Addressed National Conference on Women Empowerment
- Students Participated In Corporate Interface Series
- Press Conference at GLBIMR 2016
- Workshop – Doing Business Globally-Shrinking Boundaries and Expanding Horizons
- Pool Campus – VFN Group
- Campus drive by Pepsi
- GD & Personal Interview Session
- Management Development Programme(MDP) 2015
- NIPM Quiz Contest 2015
- INTERACTION - Kiran Bedi
- Foundation Day and Teachers Day
- Orientation 2015
- Interaction with Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Legend of Media Industry
- Convocation 2015
- HR SUMMIT 2014
- Microsoft Imagine Cup 2014
- Markting & IT Workshop 2014
- HR WORKSHOP- 2014
- Seminar on Core Banking 2013
- Convocation Batch 2011-2013
- Orientation Programme 2013
- CONVOCATION 2013
- Marketing Summit 2013
- IT Summit 2012
- Global Immersion Program
- Orientation Programme 2012
- CONVOCATION 2012
- AIMA 2012
- HR SUMMIT 2012
Latest News & Events
11 Jan 17
10 Jan 17
9 Jan 17
7 Jan 17
6 Jan 17