Imagine Cup 2014 National Finals-20th Sep 2014
Microsoft’s premier student technology competition, Imagine Cup, returns for its 12th year with three big competitions: Games, Innovation and World Citizenship. This year, you could win a trip to compete in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A., the home of Microsoft for the coveted Imagine Cup trophy and $50,000.
This year for Imagine Cup we have three primary competitions: Games, Innovation, and World Citizenship. While general information on these competitions can be found on our website we want you to understand why we have these themes and what we expect from them.
World Citizenship: This category is most similar to past Imagine Cup contests which emphasized solving global problems in areas such as health, the environment, and human rights.
Projects in this category are primarily judged based on the problem they’re addressing and the likely impact the project will have.
Innovation: This category is not based on global problems at all. Instead we are looking for projects with a strong consumer appeal and a gee-whiz quality that will surprise and delight a broad audience.
Projects in this category are primarily judged based on the creative innovation they offer. Projects in the Innovation category that attempt to address global problems do not receive any points for doing so; those projects really belong in World Citizenship and will probably not be competitive in Innovation. Games: Join the global game revolution. The global videogame market is now estimated at $66 billion dollars, that the number of schools with game programs or degrees has increased rapidly and that the Games competition was the most popular Imagine Cup contest last year.
- Expert Talk on Global Issues in Strategic Management
- International Conference Innovations in Technology
- One Day Certification Programme on “Digital Marketing”
- Foundation Day Celebrations 2016
- Teacher's Day Celebrations
- BSE Certification on “Basic Course on Stock Market”
- Expert Talk on “Accounting for Managers"
- Expert Talk Series on "Reality Check"
- BSE Certification Program
- Visit to National Small Industries Corporation
- Fresher's Party @ GLBIMR
- Expert Talk by Mr. Kamal Singh
- Visit to Aaj Tak Studio by GLBIMR Students
- Expert Talk on "Brand Me"
- AD MAD Competition
- Industrial Visit - Moserbaer India Limited
- Visit to Aaj Tak Studio by GLBIMR PGDM Students
- Certification Workshop by GHRDC
- First Unfurling of "The Tallest & The Biggest" National Flag
- Blood Donation Camp
- 40 Hours Certification Workshop
- Mock Interview Session 2
- Industrial Visit to Anmol Bakers Private Limited
- GLBIMR PGDM Students Participated in Corporate Interface Series at AIMA
- Mock Interview Session
- Expert Talk on "Career in Financial Sector"
- GLBIMR PGDM Students Participated in Live Talk Show at AAJ TAK
- GLBIMR pays tribute to DrKalam on his Death Anniversary
- GLBIMR Students Participated in Corporate Interface Series
- "Van Mahotsav"- Celebrations at GLBIMR
- Expert Talk - By Dr. Sanjiv Mittal at GLBIMR
- Expert Talk on "Accounting for Managers"
- GLBIMR Re-Orientation Programme for PGDM Batch 2015-2017.
- Parents Interaction Session
- Management Game session
- Day3 - Induction Programme 2016
- Day2 - Induction Programme 2016
- Reorientation Bonanza
- Faculty Orientation Programme 2016
- 7th Convocation for PGDM (2013-15)
- PGDM Convocation 2016 (Batch 2013-15) - Conferring of Diplomas
- GLBIMR Students in Collaboration with Mersion Sent to UCLA, USA
- GLBIMR bestowed with Eminent Director Award by CSR
- Workshop on - How to Convert your SIP into PPO
- Two Days Extensive Workshop on "The Magic of Communication"
- Case-Study Analysis Competition
- Special Talk on Financial Literacy
- Students Learnt about E-Commerce Potential at PHD Chamber
- CSI IT Excellence Award to Dr. Urvashi Makkar
- "CTS - 2016"
- Workshop on "ABCD to Achieve Your Dreams"
- Students Attended Full Day Workshop on Case Study Analysis
- DG Addressed National Conference on Women Empowerment
- Students Participated In Corporate Interface Series
- Press Conference at GLBIMR 2016
- Workshop – Doing Business Globally-Shrinking Boundaries and Expanding Horizons
- Pool Campus – VFN Group
- Campus drive by Pepsi
- GD & Personal Interview Session
- Management Development Programme(MDP) 2015
- NIPM Quiz Contest 2015
- INTERACTION - Kiran Bedi
- Foundation Day and Teachers Day
- Orientation 2015
- Interaction with Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Legend of Media Industry
- Convocation 2015
- HR SUMMIT 2014
- Microsoft Imagine Cup 2014
- Markting & IT Workshop 2014
- HR WORKSHOP- 2014
- Seminar on Core Banking 2013
- Convocation Batch 2011-2013
- Orientation Programme 2013
- CONVOCATION 2013
- Marketing Summit 2013
- IT Summit 2012
- Global Immersion Program
- Orientation Programme 2012
- CONVOCATION 2012
- AIMA 2012
- HR SUMMIT 2012
Latest News & Events
7 Dec 16
7 Dec 16
6 Dec 16
6 Dec 16
5 Dec 16