Internal Quality Assurance Cell
For performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality upgradation of GLBIMR Institute, an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure has been established. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institution.
- promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize best practices.
- a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
Proposed IQAC members:
|S.No.||Name of Faculty Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director of the Institute||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Anand Kumar Rai, Associate Professor||Convener|
|3||Ms. Radhika Malhotra, Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Ms. Kavita Dasan, Vice President – Talent Management, DHFL||External Expert Member|
|5||Dr. Sanjiv Mittal, Dean and Professor, GGIP University, Delhi||External Expert Member|
|6||Mr. Meraj Raza Naqvi, Corporate Resource Centre, GLBIMR||Member|
|7||Mr. Manish Sharma, Librarian||Member|
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) shall act as a dynamic system for quality improvement in GLBIMR.
Activities of IQAC include:
- To conduct SWOT analysis by the departments and teachers.
- To sensitize Faculty, Staff and students about the Quality in the Institute.
- To initiate processes and methods for Academic Quality in teaching departments.
- To conduct Staff Development activities for quality enhancement.
- Regular interaction with students and faculty through formal cells and activities.
- To take Students’ Feedback on different areas of Improvement.
Activities done under IQAC:
Faculty Development, Global Talk Series, Expert Talk Series, Corporate Talk Series, Alumni Talk Series, Guest Lectures
Latest News & Events
- 15 Apr 19
- 15 Apr 19
- 13 Apr 19
- 13 Apr 19
- 12 Apr 19