In today’s new economy, complex market dynamics and fast-paced competition, business organizations are faced with complex challenges. To drive performance in this fast paced yet uncertain environment, managers in the organizations need to operate with an innovative mindset in order to orchestrate the performance of all the functions in harmony.
Management Development Programmes are exclusive learning plans aimed at equipping the participants with the evolving management concepts, fundamentals, practices, perspectives and approaches. These MDPs are designed keeping in view the ever changing demands on business/professional executives and provides an enriching experience to executives to interact with other participants, students and faculties and exchange views on the latest developments in Management and Industry. The participants are equipped with the latest tools, techniques and skills spanning different streams of management such as General Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Business communication Marketing, Finance, Operations Management, Information Systems and Strategic Management. The objectives of MDP is
- To help the participants acquire appropriate skills and attitude to understand business functions and their inter relationships.
- To develop key value drivers for their business performance to achieve long-term growth and sustenance
- To develop the ability to rethink business functions and lead change at different levels of an organization
- To understand and harness your leadership capability to lead the organization effectively
- To gain from networking opportunities with like-minded people from diverse backgrounds and industry experiences
Management Development Programmes (MDPs) is an important constituent of GLBIMR’s envision of constant learning. To facilitate dissemination of research and to allow meaningful exchange of views among professionals and management scholars, the institute is continuously offering diversified action-oriented MDPs in all functional areas of management.