1. MDP on “Talent Management - A Heart of Transcendence in Knowledge Economy”
Saturday, October 15, 2016 Duration: 10.00am- 5.00pm
Talent management (TM) is considered as the most critical component in the HRM map of the organizations. The concept of TM is not restricted to recruiting the right candidate at the right time, but the TM continuum encompasses activities like talent planning, talent acquisition, employee onboarding & integration, performance management, individual development, succession, organizational readiness and retention. Thus, it is a full-fledged process that not only controls the entry of an employee but also his or her exit.
This program is designed to help you and your organization gain an understanding of the intricacies of talent management. It provides valuable insight into various constituents of TM like stages of talent management; process of acquiring strong workforce; aligning employees with the organizational objectives, mapping people against the future initiatives of the organization, succession planning and retention.
2. Corporate Expectations from Imminent Managers: Bridging the Gap Between Theoretical and Factual Aspects (Workshop Mode)
3. Data Visualization and Big Data
4. Finance for Non-Finance Executives
5. Transformational Leadership: A Foundation for Effective Leadership