PGDM Two Years, Full Time Program
GLBIMR offers Two years, full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management - PGDM (Approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India) with dual specialization. PGDM is the flagship programme of the Institute which is highly rigorous, comprehensive and practice-oriented with special emphasis on academic quality ,holistic development and placements.
PGDM Program Highlights
Achieving academic excellence integrated with skill enhancement is the core focus of Institute. The multi pronged approach in pedagogy, the faculty, the development process, the systems and procedures together with the enabling environment at GLBIMR ensures transformation of an aspiring professional into a committed and employable contributor to society and nation.
- Global Academic Exposure through International Exchange Programs
- Consistent 100 % Placements in various sectors like FMCG, Retail, Banking & Finance, Hospitality service sector and many more and placement was achieved 6 months before the completion of the course.
- Tie-up with Internationally acclaimed Corporate Leaders as Adjunct Faculty Members
- Free Laptop to all PGDM students.
- Certification Courses: Digital Marketing, Lean Six Sigma, Advance MS Excel certification and Entrepreneurship Certification
- Dual Specialization (Marketing, Human Resource, Finance & Information Technology.)
- International Study Tour as a part of the curriculum.* (Meritorious Students),
- Scholarship Policy
Faculty - Regular faculties from IIT, NIT. Some foreign faculties from US & Paris. Frequent visit of speakers by industry & academia, Teaching method includes – lectures, case studies, seminars, assignments, live projects, group discussions, business games, outbound based experiential learning activities, educational excursion, role plays, simulation exercises and industrial visit are going to be included pedagogy
GLBIMR Global Collaborations and Tie-ups
Besides all these accolades GLBIMR is equally committed to offer global platform for students to facilitate international exposure.
GLBIMR recently signed an MoU with Mersion under which PGDM students will get an opportunity to study during their summer break at best of Universities like University of California, Los Angeles, Imperial College, London; Hong Kong University and Singapore Management University for a period of 2-4 weeks. This is an ongoing practice inculcated by the Institute and will also be applicable to future batches of PGDM. The key objective of ILP program is to align the new students with global best practices and develop managers with an international outlook.
With a focus to provide global exposure and create a benchmark of delivering quality management education, GLBIMR Greater Noida, has collaborated with two Internationally acclaimed Corporate Leaders as Adjunct Faculty Members
- Mr. Ashish Patel, a distinguished financial expert, Director- Morgan Franklin Consulting (Washington D.C. U.S.A), formerly Senior Vice President, Bank of America will be conducting extensive 30 hours module on Strategic Management.
Value Addition: In keeping with the commitment to make our students placement ready, GLBIMR is offering 4 certification programs to the students as a part of curriculum:
- Digital Marketing Certificate course
- Advance MS Excel certification
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Entrepreneurship Certification Course
These are mandate part of the curriculum with the objective to enhance the skills of future managers.
- Alumni talk Sessions for Knowledge sharing.
- Mock Interview sessions through corporate experts to 100% Students.
- Corporate Interface series to 100% Students.
- Soft Skill Enhancement program.
- National / International Conferences participated workshops by CII(Confederation of Indian Industry) ,FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry) ,AIMA (All Indian management Association), PHP House, DMA(Delhi Management Association), NMA (Noida Management Association),
- Industrial Visits.
- Summer Internship in reputed corporate series.(100% support by the Institute)
Today business world places new demands on professional not only to cope up with local and global changes but also to develop and sharpen the leadership and interpersonal competencies required to work with people at all levels in the organization. In addition, today’s managers must be able to:
- Address global opportunities, competition and regulatory issues.
- Utilize latest technology in manufacturing, services and communication.
- Interact positively with diverse customers, employees and suppliers.
PGDM Programme is committed to provide the educational and corporate experiences required for professional competence. The present course curriculum is designed to make students develop their:
- Conceptual and analytical competence.
- Global vision and understanding.
- Breadth of knowledge in various functional area of Management.
- Able to act strategically at local, national and global levels.
- Interpersonal and multi cultural of teamwork competencies.
- Communication and presentation competencies.
- An attitude of ethical and legal non-controversial business practices.
Admission Cell of GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida is authorized to execute the admission of two years AICTE approved PGDM Programme for the academic year 2019-21 only as per the following guidelines:
Eligibility & Criteria
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline as recognized by UGC, under 10+2+3 system with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing in the final year may also apply, provided they complete all formalities of examinations before 30th July, and furnish before 30th September, the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria.
Candidates are required to appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA and produce the score card. Group discussions and personal interviews are conducted at the Institute and various other places. Admission merit list is prepared on applicant’s academic record, work experience, scores in management test, performance in Institute’s selection process including group discussions and personal interviews.
The selected candidates are required to fill the Application Form available with the Institute's Admission Department by payment of Rs. 1200/- cash or demand draft in favour of 'GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research', payable at Greater Noida / Delhi or by downloading the form from Institute's website 'www.glbimr.org/downloads/admissionform.pdf' and sending the form to the Institute with demand draft of Rs.1200/-.
The institute presently offers the following six specialization tracks:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International business
- Operations Management
The specialization papers, also known as Elective Papers, are offered from the 2nd year (Term IV onwards). The choice for areas of specializations has to be exercised by the students by the end of Term III, so that they can take up the specialization papers from Term IV onwards.
*To run an elective it must have a minimum strength of 25% of total batch size of 25 students whichever is higher and subject to approval of Director General.
Seat booking charges
Registration Amount – Rs. 50,000/- (for candidates who will be selected after admission process)
The Fee for Two Year Full Time PGDM programme will be Rs. 5,75,000/-
Laptop and course material for each subject in each trimester will be provided to all students. The laptop will be the property of student on completion of the PGDM programme.
The schedule for payment of Fees will be as under:
|1st Year||Registration Charges||Rs.50000/-|
|1st Installment (inclusive of Registration)||Rs.150,000/-|
|2nd Year||1st Installment||Rs.150,000/-|
At the time of Admission, an additional amount of Rs.10, 000/- will be charged towards Security Deposit, which will be refundable (after the completion of PGDM programme)
Hostel is optional for students and accommodation is on first come first served basis.
Hostel Fee: Rs. 90,000/- to 1,00,000/- (depending upon the type of accommodation available).
For Hostel details please contact the Admission Department.
All fees except Hostel Charges can be paid through Demand Draft in favor of "GL. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research" payable at Greater Noida / Delhi, Or transferred through NEFT / RTGS in Syndicate Bank,
A/c Name: "GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research"
Bank A/c no: "88953070001797"
Branch: Gamma- I, Greater Noida.
IFSC code: SYNB0008895.
Scholarship Criteria (If any):
Scholarship to Meritorious students PGDM Batch 2019-21
A.) Scholarship given on the basis of MAT Composite Score
|Range of MAT Composite Score||Scholarship Amount|
|501 to 600||Rs. 20,000/-|
|601 to 699||Rs. 25,000/-|
|700 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
B.) Scholarship on the basis of CAT/XAT percentile
|Range of CAT/XAT percentile score||Scholarship Amount|
|51 to 60||Rs. 20,000/-|
|61 to 69||Rs. 25,000/-|
|70 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
C.) Scholarship on the basis of CMAT Ranking
|Ranks of CMAT ranking||Scholarship Amount|
|10001 to 20000||Rs. 20,000/-|
|4001 to 10000||Rs. 25,000/-|
|1 to 4000||Rs. 30,000/-|
D.) Scholarship of Rs. 25000/- on the basis of Academic Performance (above 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation).
The scholarship will be adjusted against the 2nd installment fees of 1st year to be paid in the month of September, 2019
College Bus facility is available from various points at Noida and bus charges shall be applicable as per college norms.
Contact Details for Admission
Contact Person Name : Dr. A.P Srivastava
Mobile : 8860333801
Contact Person Name : Mr. Gaurav Srivastava
Mobile : 7835005168
Contact Person Name : Ms. Kaamini Shisodia
Mobile : 7835005154
Contact Person Name : Prof. Ripudaman Gaur
Mobile : 9811218414
Name of the highest authority of Institute
Dr. Urvashi Makkar (Director General)
Mobile : 09971883439
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News & Events
- 15 Apr 19
- 15 Apr 19
- 13 Apr 19
- 13 Apr 19
- 12 Apr 19