SSP (Soft Skill)
Faculty in the area of Soft Skill enhancement, Cross-Cultural and Business Communication. In her 11 years of teaching and training career, She has got experience of teaching English literature and English as Professional language of Communication . She is B.A (Hons.) English from University of Delhi , M.A (Eng.) from Jamia Milia Islamia. She completed her M.phil and pursuing Doctoral Research from IGNOU in the area of Translation Studies. She has authored four books in foreign languages and communication skill. She has delivered and conducted many Executive and Management Development Programme for GAIL, BHEL ,INDIAN POSTAL STAFF and INDIAN PHARMA COPIA and INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PACKAGING She is multilingual and the knowledge of her multilingualism enriches and enable her teaching with innovation and diversities.
Institute Of Management Studies, Ghaziabad Duration From September 2014 till April 2016 as Assistant Professor
- Teaching English & Communication to PGDM & MCA students
- Heading the department independently
Symbiosis Law School., Noida Duration June 2012 to 2014 September as Adjunct Faculty
- Taught English Literature & Legal Communication to Law Students
- Taught French to Law Students
Institute Of Management Studies, Ghaziabad from January 2005 till June 2012 as Assistant Professor
- Teaching English and German to various courses
- Heading the department independently
Editorial &Proofreading Experience:
- Associated and worked with Saraswati Publishing House and Readwell Publishing
Areas of Interest:
- Soft Skill and Professional Skill Enhancement
- Business communication
- Pursuing Ph.D from IGNOU, New Delhi
- Master in Philosophy (M.PHILfrom IGNOU, New Delhi)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) from Jamia Milia Islamia
- Bachelor of Arts in Eng.( Hons.)(B.A) from University of Delhi, New Delhi
Professional Certification and Qualification
- Post Graduate Diploma in Communicative English (PGDCE) University of Hyderabad.
- Certificate in Behavior Testing and Training GGSIPU New Delhi.
- Advance Diploma in French, Alliance Francaise.
- Advance Diploma in German, Maxmuller Bhawan.
- Easy way o German by Abhishek Publication
- Themen Aktuell (Key Answer Book) by Saraswati Publishing House
- French in 30 days by Abhishek Publication
- German in 30 days by Abhishek Publication
Research projects undertaken
Cross Cultural Communication in Indian Automobile Sector
Consultancy Projects handled
Handled following Consultancy Assignments as Chief Trainer:
- NIESBUD (MSME)
Designing and Implementation of Different Module for International Candidates
- Shriram Piston
Assessment and evaluation of promoted employee (Supervisor)and to develop the communication module
- IPC (Indian Pharma Copia)
Assessment and Designing of soft-skill module for the Drug Inspector and controller
- NSIC (National Skill Industries Corporation) Govindpuri,Delhi
Content Development in the area of soft skill for skilled employees and trainee
- Shriram Automative Products Ltd.
Assessment and evaluation of promoted employee (Supervisor) and to develop the communication module
Paper presented in National Conferences:
- Paper titled on the role of translation in the growth of current economy: A case study of L'oreal, published in the conference preceding of Institute of Management Studies
- Paper titled on Machine Translation vs Human Translation in IIT , Patna Published in preceding of conference
- Paper titled The role of Translation in Tourism Industry in published in Advances in Management & Decision Sciences in preceding of conference at Gautam Budh Technical University
Paper presented in International Conferences:
Paper Presented in IOLC conference in 2008
MDP organized / conducted
- French Cross Culture training program delivered for one of the biggest Sim Card manufacturing company SYSCOM Corporation Limited D-216/217, Sector 63 NOIDA - 201 307 with mindcrafttrainings.com on 8 th Jan.2016 2.
- Conducted One month residential MDPs for Drugs Inspectors of States and CDSCO at National Institute of Biologicals (NIB), Noida starting from 4thJan 2016 to 03rd Febuary 2016. Soni sharma is invited in the aforesaid training programme as faculty.
Paper Presented in National Seminar
Presented a paper and organized the seminar on Translating Gender and Sexuality in commercial Hindi Cinema in 20 th Centuary: A special reference to adaptation of Gustave Flaubert’s Madame Bovary in Maya Memsaab by Ketan Mehta at The School of Translation Studies and Training
Presented paper in two-days National Seminar on Inter Medial Translation: Word to Visual and Visual to Word on March 01 & 02, 2016 at Room No. 5, Convention Centre, IGNOU, New Delhi.
- Participated in Teacher Training Program conducted by German government in Berlin in 2007.
- Participated in Fifteen Days workshop on Academic writing at JNU, Delhi.
- Attended one day workshop on Research Methodology at IGNOU, Delhi.
- Participated in a workshop organized for language Teachers by Embassy of Switzerland in India in collaboration With The Indo German Teachers association in New Delhi Dec. 2009
- Participated in an Educational workshop organized by a swiss Educationist ,Ms. Sandra Hutterli ,conducted by Embassy of Switzerland. And the Directorate of Education Govt of N.C.T Delhi October 2009. Attended One Day Workshop on 23rd Feb. 2016 on Research Methodology of Translation Studies, focusing on the issues and challenges in this emerging discipline at Room No. 5, Convention Centre, IGNOU, New Delhi
A two hours workshop on Enhancing Personal Effectiveness at NSIC, OKHLA by Soni Sharma to prepare them for Industry Interface on 26.02.16
Latest News & Events
5 Dec 16
5 Dec 16
3 Dec 16
1 Dec 16
1 Dec 16