Prof. Saurabh Mittal has a rich experience of 14+ years in academics and industry. Currently he is serving as Area Chairperson –IT at GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida, UP (India). Prior to this he was associated with the Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi, JK Padampat Singhania Institute of Management and Technology, Gurgaon (Member JK Organization) and Aggarwal College Faridabad as faculty in IT/ Computer Science. He has served EPFO, Govt. of India for more than two years as EDP Coordinator.
Prof. Mittal has Eight Research papers published in International Journals, listed/indexed in SCOPUS, Web of Science and ABDC. Prof. Mittal has 18 publications in the domain of Information Technology and Corporate Social Responsibility in the International Journals/ Book Chapters/ National Journals and Magazines. He has edited 06 books and is also associated with “CSR & Competitiveness” the monthly magazine published by INDIACSR Group as Sub-Editor.
Prof. Mittal has Chaired various International Conferences in India and abroad. Prof. Mittal has successfully organised 06 MDPs, 10 International Conferences and 06 National Seminars in the last few years. He is the recipient of the reputed 21st Dewang Mehta Award for Best Professor in IT Management and was the finalist of the Pearson Teaching Awards 2016 for the All India Professors in the Higher Education Sector. He has travelled to many countries like Austria, Indonesia, Ethiopia, UAE, Malaysia and Thailand academic and research purposes. He has attended/ chaired several corporate events organised by PHDCCI, ASSOCHAM, CII, INDIACSR, SERD, HR SuccessTalk and other organisations.His areas of interest are E-Business, Digital Marketing, Information Systems, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development.
Research Papers Published :
- Mittal S., Kumar, V., “Mobile marketing campaigns: practices, challenge and opportunities”, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research (IJBIR), ISSN online 1751-0260, ISSN print 1751-0252 Indexed in Scopus (Elsevier), Inspec, J-Gate, ProQuest, and listed in: ABDC Journal Rankings List
- Mittal, S., & Aggarwal, S. (2019). Corporate social responsibility-a case study of the Satya Bharti School Program. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 18(3), 272-290. ISSN online 1753-0814, ISSN print 1753-0806. Inderscience, ESCI, CABS, Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics), UGC, ABDC Listed.
- Mittal, S. and Kumar, V. (2019) ‘Study of knowledge management models and their relevance in organisations’, Int. J. Knowledge Management Studies, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp.322–335. ISSN 1743-8268, SCOPUS, Proquest Indexed, ABDC Listed Journal
- Saurabh, Kumar Vikas, “Adoption of Mobile Wallets in India: An Analysis”, in The IUP Journal of Information Technology, ISSN 0973-2896, Vol. XIV, No. 1, March 2018, 42-57 (EBSCO, Proquest, Cabell Directory Indexed) 2018
- Saurabh Mittal, Poonam Kumar. The Perpetration & Prevention Of Cyber Crime In India. International Journal of Technoethics (IJT) Vol. 3(1), 28-42 January-March 2012, ISSN 1947-3451. Web of Science, SCOPUS, Compendex (Elsevier Engineering Index)
- Saurabh Mittal, Ashu Singh, A Study of Cyber Crime and Perpetration of Cyber Crime in India, Evolving Issues Surrounding Technoethics and Society in the Digital Age, pp. 171-186, doi:10.4018/978-1-4666-6122-6.ch011. SCOPUS Indexed
- Oswari, T., Yusnitasari, T., Kusumawati, R. D., & Mittal, S. (2018, October). Music Recommendation System Design for Online Platform with the Concept of Unified Modeling Languange (UML). In 2018 International Conference on Sustainable Energy, Electronics, and Computing Systems (SEEMS) (pp. 1-7). IEEE. DOI: 10.1109/SEEMS.2018.8687346 SCOPUS Indexed
- Saurabh, Kumar Vikas, “Technology Integration for the success of B2C M-Commerce in India: Opportunities and Challenges”, in The IUP Journal of Information Technology, ISSN 0973-2896, Vol. VIII, No. 1, 24-35 (EBSCO, Proquest, Cabell Directory Indexed) 2017
- Saurabh Mittal, Ashu Singh, E-Recruitment in India: A study of major job-portals and upcoming trends, Golden Research Thoughts. Vol. III Issue.II August 2013, ISSN 2231-5063 EBSCO Indexed
- Saurabh Mittal, Lossless Data Compression For Energy Efficient transmission over Wireless Network, Business Intelligence Journal. July 2012, ISSN 1918-2325, Vol. 5 (2), 347-352 EBSCO Listed
- Saurabh Mittal, A Study of Lossless Data Compression Techniques for Energy Saving, International Journal of Computational Intelligence: Theory and Practice. Vol. 7, No. 1 pp. 53-59, June 2012, ISSN 0973-526.
- Saurabh Mittal, Digital India: Un-Explored Horizon for Economic Development, International Journal of Research in IT & Management, Volume 1, Issue 8. ISSN 2231-4334, 40-49 December 2011.
- Research Article on “Role Of Information Technology in Management Education” published on reputed website for Management Education Information: http://www.indianmba.com/Faculty_Column/FC1015/fc1015.html
- Singh Ashu, Mittal Saurabh, “HR, the Best Route and Tool for Effective CSR Implementation”, CSR Mandate, Volume 1, Issue 1, June-July, 2013, Page 30-33
- Kumar Surender, Mittal Saurabh, “Study of Corporate Social Responsibility expenditure pattern of corporates in India”, Proceedings of 4th International Conference on CSR & Sustainable Delevelopment, Organised by SERD India. ISBN No: 978-1-944820-49-7, pg. no. 1-13.
- Singh Jitendra, Mittal Saurabh, “Big Data and Analytics for Business: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective”, Opportunities and Challenges for Big Data Analytics in India, SERD India, ISBN 978-194482051-0.
- Mittal Saurabh, Singh Ashu, “A study of Mobile Marketing as effective channel of marketing in India”, Marketing Dynamics, Aruna Publications, Feb 2013, ISBN 978-93-81-7993-9.
- Mittal Saurabh, Singh Ashu, ”A Study of Business Value of Employee Participation in CSR Activities”, India At the Cross Roads The Way Ahead, LexisNexis A division of Elsevier India, ISBN 978-93-5143-105-3, pp 735-744.
- Mittal Saurabh, Agarwal Rashmi & Naidu Kishore, “Analytical Review of Green Information Technology in Present Scenario”, Green IT, Singad Institute Pune, February, 2010, ISBN 93-80043-89-9.
Paper Presentation in Conferences:
- Mittal Saurabh, Aggarwal Shalini, “CSR- A Case Study Of The Satyabharti School Program”, presented at The International Conference on Sustainable Management, May 25-27th 2018, ICSM 2018, Organised by IIM Kashipur, Uttarakhand, India.
- Mittal Saurabh, “Brand Recall through Gaming in New Media Advertising” at the National Conference on Business Excellence organised by Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida, India on 09th March 2018.
- Mittal Saurabh, Kumar Vikas, “Technology Integration for the Success of B2C M-Commerce in India: Opportunities and Challenges” Paper presented at Manthan 2016, National Conference organized by Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal on 30th September 2016.
- Mittal Saurabh, Pundir Anil, “Analysis of Factors Affecting Success of Mobile Marketing Campaigns”, Paper presented in International Conference on Sustainable Development through Research in Engineering and Management (SDREM 2016), Organised by Department of Management Studies and Department of Electronics Engineering , YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad on December 26 -27, 2016.
- Mittal Saurabh, Agarwal Rashmi & Singh Umander, “Review of Success of ATMs and Challenges for Modern Banking in Rural Penetration” paper in Absentia at International Conference on Technology and Business Management organised by IMT-Dubai during 16th - 18th March, 2010.
- Mittal Saurabh, Singh Ashu, “A Study of Mobile Marketing as effective channel of marketing in India”, Paper presented in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Marketing-Opportunities and Challenges, organised by NIT Tiruchirapalli, on 20th Feb 2013.
- Mittal Saurabh, Mukherjee Harsha, “Compendium on Extractive Industries & Sustainable Development”, Enriched Publication, ISBN 978-819346344-4.
- Mittal Saurabh, Kumar Rusen, Singh Rana, “Best Practices in CSR: Learning and Future Ahead”, Edited Book, Enriched Publications, ISBN 978-163535800-1.
- Mittal Saurabh, Gupta Anu, “Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Development”, Edited Book, Enriched Publications ISBN 978-162776601-2 June 2013.
- Kumar Vikas, Mittal Saurabh, “Leveraging IT for Competitive Advantage”, Edited Book, Enriched Publication ISBN 978-1-62590-597-0.
- Mittal Saurabh “CSR & Competitiveness”, Edited Book, Allied Publishers ISBN 978-81-8424-762-6 May 2012
- Mittal Saurabh “Lossless Data Compression”, Book published by Lembart Academic Publishing, Germany ISBN No. 978-3-6529-22168.
- Assistant Editor of JK Journal of Management & Technology Vol. 1, No. 1, June, 2009. ISSN: 0975-0924
- Member of Editorial Committee of the book Managing Talent for Growth & Sustainability. ISBN: 0978-81-89855-15-8.
- Member: Self Instructional Material (SIM) Development Team for MIS and Computers in Management for JK Business School, Distance Learning Program.
Major Achievements & Associations
- “Best Professor Award- Information Technology” 21st Dewang Mehta Award, conferred on 23rd October 2013 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. http://www.bschoolaffaire.com/bsa_2013.html
- Finalist in the Pearson Teaching Awards 2014 as “Best Professor in category Higher Education – Innovation in Teaching (Post-Graduation) – Private”. www.pearsonteachingawards.in/finalists
- Keynote Speaker at Seminar on the theme of “Submissions in the Top Quality Journals” organised by UG Economics Faculty, Gunadarma University, Indonesia organized at Kampus L2 Universitas Gunadarma, Jakarta on 25th September 2018.
- Keynote Speaker at Seminar on the theme of “Database Technology to Support Smart City Information System” organised by Computer Science Faculty, Gunadarma University, Indonesia at Auditorium Kampus D, Universitas Gunadarma, Rabu, in Jakarta on 26th September 2018.
- Keynote Speaker at International Conference on the theme of “Digital Economy” organised by UG Economics Faculty, Gunadarma University, Indonesia organized at Kampus L2 Universitas Gunadarma, Jakarta on 25th July 2017.
- Session Chair- 4th International Conference (IBA-IC 2014) on “INDIA AT THE CROSSROADS: The Way Ahead” on February 07-08, 2014 at IBA Campus, Plot No. 44, Knowledge Park-3, Greater Noida
- Session Chair- International Conference on Global Performance Challenges: Building and Sustaining Competitiveness, on September 11-12, 2014 Organised by AMITY University, Gurgaon, India
- Session Chair- National Conference is 'Professionalism for Sustainable Development- Barriers and Pathways, Feb 2015 organised by Lingaya's Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Keynote Speaker at The 4th International Conference on Global Insurance, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, organised by AAMAI (Indonesia Insurance Institute) and Gunadarma University at Yogyakarta, Indonesia from 27-29th July 2017 at Hotel Sheraton.
- Jury Member for 5th National Summit on Institutionalizing Academia-Industry Interface on (• Make in India • Smart Cities • Social Impact), organised on 10 December 2015 by PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industries of India.
Latest News & Events
- 21 Feb 20
- 20 Feb 20
- 18 Feb 20
- 15 Feb 20
- 14 Feb 20