Dr. Ajay Kumar Patel
Financial Management, Investment Management, Project Management, Financial Market & Institutions.
Dr. Ajay Kumar Patel has been in academia for 8+ years, teaching finance specialization subjects in MBA and PGDM courses. He has presented research papers International/national seminar and conferences. Before entering into academics, he has worked in Share khan Ltd as financial advisor handling Retail and HNIs clients’ portfolios.
Dr Ajay completed Ph.D in Business Management from Jaipur National University, Jaipur in 2014. He is MBA-PGP in Finance from Rai Business School, New Delhi. He has also qualified UGC-NET (Mngnt). His areas of interest are Finance and Banking, Security Analysis, Portfolio Management, Financial Derivatives and Project Finance. Currently he is working on Analysis of SBI using CAMEL approach, Sensitivity Analysis of Index option in India. Before joining GLBIMR, Greater Noida, he has worked with Jagannath International Management School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Rawal Institute of Management, Faridabad.
PhD (Finance), UGC-NET (MGMT), MBA+ PGP(Finance)
Key Research Area
Banking, Financial Market, Corporate Finance
Currently working on
Analysis of SBI using CAMEL approach, Sensitivity Analysis of Index option in India.
Working on Book “Financial Management-Analysis and Interpretation.
No of International Publications with publication house:
- “Paradigm of Basel” GSB International Journal, Vol. 1, April 2011, p 51-55,
No of International Conferences Conducted/Organized with the name of Institution/University:
- International Conference on “Management Education and Corporate Transformation: The Ethical Underpinning” organized by Centre for Ethics and Values, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi and Rawal Institute of Management, Faridabad, 27-28 March 2014.
No of National Conferences Conducted/Organized with the name of Institution/University:
- “Market Efficiency of Agriculture Stocks” Vanijaya Manthan, SDDC’s Journal of Commerce & Management, Refereed Bi-annual, ISSN No. 2350-0719, Vol 1, July-Dec 2016.
- “Stock Market Awareness among Academicians: Awareness and Investment Pattern”, Global Vistas, (Peer Reviewed, Refereed Journal), (ISSN 0975-2110), Vol 1, 2015.
- “Efficiency and Profitability of SIDBI: An Assessment”, Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance, (Peer Reviewed, Refereed Journal), April 2013, p 55-68.
- “Empirical Analysis of Efficient Market Hypothesis in Indian Capital Market”, Management Practices Beyond Recession, Vol. 5, Aug 2009, p 72-80.
No of International Conferences Attended with the name of Institution/University:
- ’Non-Performing Asset Management in AIFIs – An Exploratory Study, International seminar at Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad, sponsored by ICCSR, on November 30, 2013
No of National Conferences Attended with the name of Institution/University:
- “Stock Market Awareness among Academicians: Awareness and Investment Pattern”, National Conference at National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad, on 24-25, August, 2015.
- “Market Efficiency of Agriculture Stocks”, ICAI & Amity University Joint Conference on Recent Advances in Accounting, Commerce and Taxation, Sept, 2015.
- “Mutual fund: A Comparative Study”, GTU-Finance Conference, Ahmadabad Management Association, Ahmedabad, 26-27 August 2011.
No of FDPs Conducted/Organized with the name of Institution/University
- The FDP on “Financial Services & Tax Planning” by Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi from 27th to 31th July 2015.
No of FDPs Attended with the name of Institution/University
- FDP conducted by RBS, New Delhi & GHRDC, New Delhi on “Research and Teaching Methodology in Management
- FDP conducted by GLB-IMR, Greater Noida on “Application of Multivariate Analysis in Management Research through Data Analysis Software” from 17th to 21st Dec 2010.
No of Workshops Conducted/Organized with the name of Institution/University
No of Workshops Attended with the name of Institution/University
- National Workshop by Jaipur National University, Jaipur on “Human Resource Management & Marketing Avenues: Challenges in Different Industries/ Organisation” from 10th to12th May 2013
No of Seminars Conducted/Organized with the name of Institution/University
- 11th National Seminar on “Powering of Indian Economic Success Story: Challenges and Opportunity” Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi, 16th March 2016.
- 10th National Seminar on “Start-off of Start-ups in India: Challenges and Opportunities”, organized by Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi, 8th April 2015.
No of Seminars Attended with the name of Institution/University
- “Changing Role of Development Banks in India”, National Seminar at Gyan Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology, Punjab
- “Study of NPAs in Public Sector Banks” National Seminar at School of Management Science, Varanasi. 16th October 2011