GLBIMR's E-Cell is organizing a Business Plan Competition on February 25, 2019.
With an objective to stimulate entrepreneurship among students, GLBIMR’s E-Cell is organizing a Business Plan Competition on February 25, 2019. Teams are challenged to conceive of a new service or product offering, and then create a business plan. Participants in the Business Plan Competition benefit in a variety of ways:
- experience of creating a business model and writing a business plan
- familiarity with primary / secondary market research and the process of conducting feasibility studies
- feedback from a jury of senior managers and academics
- experience working as part of a team
- opportunity to sharpen organizational and communication skills