To explore and interpret the relationships between Management Principles through Mythology, History and Literature and to develop the deeper understanding of Mythological anecdotes, characters and relate them to current corporate and modern management situations and practices in a creative way.
- Each team consist of 3 to 6 members.
- Each team need to select theme namely from Strategy, Planning, Teamwork, Motivation, Leadership, Decision Making, Ethics etc.
- Students are required to provide their nominations to Faculty coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 30, 2018, 3:00 PM.
- Round-1: Total 6 teams will be shortlisted in the first round based on 5 minutes presentation. All the participants will get the ‘Certificate of Participation’
- Round-2: All the team will perform on Aug 31’ 2018 and Top 3 teams will be awarded based on the evaluation criterion (mentioned below).Top performers will get the ‘Certificate of Merit’ and award.
Time : 3:10 pm to 4:40 pm