GLBIMR students participated in Live Show on Chandrayaan 2 Organized by Tv9 Bharatvarsh.on July 22, 2019
GLBIMR students are provided with 360 degree learning platforms, the students are given opportunities to participate in Seminar, Conferences, Summit & even TV Shows. In continuation of this practice to provide exposure for industry interface, GLBIMR students went to TV 9 studio to attend the panel discussion on launching of CHANDRAYAAN 2 on July 22, 2019. A total of 29 students from PGDM Batch 2019-21 went to TV 9 studio to attend the panel discussion on launching of "Chandrayaan 2"
The panel included four distinguished panelist including astronauts, space scientists and professors who shared their expertise with the audience. Some of the important learning outcomes of the session can be summarized as under:
1. The Space law Expert Dr B.B. Singh told that we are the fourth country after US, Japan, and China who reached on Moon. However there is a treaty exists between the countries that no country will claim its ownership on the moon. All the work in space is being done for the betterment of the human-being.
2. Mr. Bhati told that it is the right time that four countries ( US, Japan, China, and India) should sit and think about claiming the ownership on the moon so that further research can be done purposefully.
3. Ms. Bhatia mentioned that it is very unique and challenging endeavor of ISRO since no country has landed on south pole which happens to be the most difficult portion of the moon to land on. She further added that we have deliberately chosen the spot because we can have an appropriate input from there.
4. Prof. Ripudaman Gaur Fcaulty of GLBIMR asked the question from the panelists that there were three countries before us and there will be other countries after us, so how could the settlement of ownership can be done and how long the race will go on?
5. Students of PGDM Batch 2019-21 asked many question from the panelists like
(a) How is Chandrayaan 2 different from chandrayaan 1?
(b) What makes Chandrayaan 2 world's most economic moon mission?
(c) Chandrayaan 2 will take about 48 days to land on moon where as US has done it in less than week. So why don't we import that technology from US.
6. The telecast of this TV show can be watched on you tube at below link-