“Technovation” Club Activity “Tech-ACT” on December 21, 2017 @GLBIMR
Technovation Club of GLBIMR is organizing -“Tech-ACT”- Expressing Real world Scenario with the blend of Technology” on December 21, 2017, which relate the students with the impact of technology in the real world.
Methodological Approach to the Event:
The Approach is to explore the real world ideas with the technology into their Act. Suggestive themes for the Tech-Act would be
• Artificial Intelligence
• Use of Technology in finance, for e.g. financial inclusion
• Use of Technology in HR
• Use of Technology in Marketing
• Use of Technology in Entrepreneurship
• Use of Technology in Social Service
1. Each group member must have a role in the act. (It is acceptable to include a role of Narrator in the act.)
2. Act must not contain violence or inappropriate language or actions.
3. Use of clear voices that can be easily heard.
4. The team participating in the act should have 5 members.
5. The teams will be allowed a maximum of 5 minutes to perform.
6. The teams will be free to select the story/script of the act. However, the script will have to be discussed with the event coordinator before the event. Theme should not be vulgar & cheap. It should not hurt any community’s feelings.
7. No use of slangs and unparliamentarily language in the act.
8. The Competition will be judged on the basis of the script, facial expressions, and element of technology, stage mannerism, co-ordination, voice modulation and overall performance.
9. Final ratings shall be decided by aggregating points awarded by a panel of judges.
10. In case of any dispute, decision of the organizers of the event shall be final and conclusive.
Certificates would be given to the Winners and Runners Up.