GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research. PGDM Institute, Greater Noida in support with International Chamber of Professional Education & Industry organized “SANKALP - 2021” - FUSION (Online and Offline) - An Inter - Institute Annual Cultural Fest on Friday, February 19, 2021 in PGDM Auditorium, GLBIMR campus under the patronage of Mr Pankaj Agarwal, Vice Chairman, GL Bajaj Educational Institutions.
The distinguished guests of the event were Ms Babita Choudhary, Mrs India First Runner Up, 2017; Ms Rashmi Ruby Verma, Actor, Model & Singer; Ms Shalini Dubey, Playback Singer, Sur Sangram, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Rang Purvaiya Finalist; Mr Lokesh Verma, Founder - Keshav Event, Social Activist, Mr Varun Jhamb, Modeling & Acting Industry Expert, Ms Radhika Ahlawat, Senior Manager, Instructional Design and Ms Shaifali S Rana, Fashion Designer.
The event started with lighting of ceremonial lamp and invocation of Goddess Saraswati followed by welcome dance presented by GLBIMRians. Dr Ajay Kumar, Director, GLBIMR welcomed the guests and presented sapling as a token of greeting. In his welcome address, he congratulated the GLBIMR fraternity for organizing such a huge and wonderful event.
The event witnessed 200+ participants from 50 institutes of Delhi/NCR region. The young performers enthralled the audience with their captivating and scintillating performances in various on-stage and off-stage activities.
Following activities were organized and the winners were rewarded with attractive cash prizes.
1. Solo Dance - Art of Dazzle: The judge for the event was Ms Durgeshwari Singh. Total 24 participants participated and Anshulika Kataria, GLBIMR and Saloni Mehrotra, GLBIMR were declared First and Second respectively.
2. Short Film - Shot VS Shot: The judge for the event was Mr Karan Khanna (Kuldeep). Five short films were shown and Tapan Kumar Panda, Sharda University and Gaurav Ojha, Zee Institute of Creative Arts were declared First and Second respectively.
3. Story Telling - The Unheard Version: The judge for the event was Ms Sudipta Dhruva. Himanshi Sharma, GLBIMR and Kajal Chauhan, Kanpur University were declared First and Second respectively.
4. Fashion Show - Dress to Impress: The judges for the event were Mr Lokesh Verma, Ms Radhika Ahlawat, Ms Shaifali S Rana and Mr Varun Jhamb. Total 42 participants participated and Rashi Srivastava, GLBIMR and Ritesh Tiwari, GLBIMR were declared First and Second respectively. Title for Best Walk was awarded to Reshav Siwas, GLBIMR, Best Dress to Jyoti Pandey, ECC College and Best Face to Abhilasha Srivastava, GLBIMR.
5. Solo Song - Got Music: The judges for the event were Ms Shalini Dubey, Ms Radhika Ahlawat, Ms Shaifali S Rana and Ms Neha Sharma. Total 16 participants participated and Shubhang Ranade, FDDI Noida and Shrishti Choudhary, Delhi University were declared First and Second respectively.
6. Online Gaming - Virtual Warriors: Hardik Dhaka, Shri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College and Prashant Singh, GLBIMR were declared First and Second respectively.
Our Corporate Sponsors were Anmol Industries, ezstays, Samriddhi and Gem Mines and Media Partners were Deshbandhu and SAMVADEXPRESS.COM. The cultural extravaganza provided a great platform to the participants who showcased their inner talent and skills on the grand platform of SANKALP.