Institute Industry Cell (IIC)
At GLBIMR, the Institute Industry Cell (IIC) cell has been established to foster interaction between faculty, staff and students with industry. This cell is established with the mission to conduct activities with academia and industrial partners for the enhancement of innovation and creativity. Also, for the engagement of students with business and industry partners.
To explore and identify common avenues of interaction with Industry as per the requirements and policies of the Institution.
For Cell to meet its objectives effectively and function smoothly, IIC have some core staff, which include Coordinator & Head of departments. The Cell will meet at least twice a year.
The members of Institute Industry Cell are as follows:
|S.No.||Name of Faculty Member||Designation|
|1||Director, GLBIMR, Director||Director, GLBIMR|
|2||Dr. Mukul Gupta||Director IIC|
|3||Dr. Deepa Gupta||Professor, MBA Deptt.|
|4||Dr. Arvind Kumar Bhatt||Associate Professor, PGDM|
|5||Mr. Kamal Singh, Executive Director, GCNI||External Expert Member|
|6||Mr. Rohit Gandotra, Sr. Manager, US Sales & Marketing, 10 Times Pvt. Ltd. Noida||Alumni, PGDM|
|7||Mr. Maneesh Kumar, Sr. Specialist, HCL Technologies, Noida||Alumni, MBA|
IIC Cell will be responsible for designing the roadmap for interaction with Industry recognizing the inherent strengths as well as the challenges of the institution.
Activities under IIC:
- To conduct Industrial Training, Orientation Courses, Industrial Visits etc for faculty and students at regular intervals.
- To seek and associate Experts from Industry in Curriculum improvement and review.
- To identify and facilitate Guest Lectures, Interactive workshops, conferences, Faculty development programs, seminars, Brain Storming Sessions, Technical Discussions etc. with Members of the Industry, outside Experts, eminent personalities at regular basis.
- To facilitate collaborative projects and consultancy involving faculty and students.
- To conduct industrial exhibitions to highlight research facilities and expertise available with the institution.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Institute and industries for strategic partnership.
- To identify Continuing Education opportunities, short-term programmes and training needs of the Industry, which the institution can provide.
IIC will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Increase in industrial training for students arranged by institution.
- Increase collaboration with Industry
- Internships for Students
- Introduce certification courses
- Live projects in collaboration with Industry
- Increase in utilization of institutional resources by Industry.
- Industry-Institute interactive programs ensuring mutual benefits including revenue generation for the institution.
- Encouraging faculty to attend workshops and seminars
- Awards in collaboration with industry with contribution from institute
- Memberships of industry organization
- Contests and competitions in association with industry.