International Conference – FINANCIAL INCLUSION “Financial Sustainable Development in Global Economy” (FINCLUSION 2K19)
MBA Department has organised International conference on FINANCIAL INCLUSION “Financial Sustainable Development in Global Economy” (FINCLUSION 2K19) on 23rd February 2019.The Aim of the conference is to bring together a wide audience of academicians, policy- makers and practitioners to exploring the opportunities, issues and challenges in the process of Financial Inclusion in context to Global economy.
Eminent dignitaries who graced the event were :
1. Dr. Udit Raj (Former MP) was the Chief Guest in the conference.
2. Prof. A.P. Mittal (Member Secretary AICTE) was the guest of Honour in the conference.
3. Mr. Richard Recky (Board Member- KPMG, Dubai(Ex-CEO- KPMG India))
4. H.E. Mr. Daniel Chuburu Ambassador-Embassy of Argentine Republic
5. Mr. Andrei Misyura Third Secretary (Trade and Economic issues) Embassy of the Republic of Belarus
6. Mr. Sho Miura Second Secretary (Env.) Ministry of foreign Affairs, Govt of Japan
7. Mr. D. S. Tripathi (Managing Director CEO - Aadhar Housing Finance)
8. Mr. Sanjiv Goswami (Managing Director - Springer Nature)
9. Dr. Prashant Gupta Associate Professor (Fin.) IIM Trichy & Dr. Bholanath Dutta (Founder and President- MTC Global)
10. Mr. Indrajeet Ghosh (MD, Dynamic Outreach Pvt. Ltd.), Delhi, Melbourne, New York, Dubai
11. Ms. Naveen Sharma (Chairman, Athena Ventures)
12 Ms. Manjula Mishra (President , Laghu Udhyog Bharti).