Ms Parul Yadav
Human Resource and Soft Skills
Ms Parul Yadav has over 7 years of teaching and 2 years of industry experience in the field of HR & OB. She has various research publications in national and international journals. She is a Master Trainer in Social Entrepreneurship from IIM Kozhikode and has trained 100 female volunteers on social entrepreneurship. She has conducted various trainings on “Interpersonal Skills”, “Team Building”, “Leadership”,“Conflict Management” and “Self Awareness”. Her areas of expertise are Organizational Behavior, Strategic Human Resource Management, Human Resource Management and Entrepreneurship.
Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted), UGC NET, MBA (HR), B.A. (Hons.) English
9+ years in Academics and Industry
Areas of Interest:
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Emotional Intelligence as a Predictor of Conflict Resolution Style: Study of Public Sector Employees (2016). International Journal of Business and Management Invention. 5(9), 21-27. ISSN: 2319-8028
- Impact of Work Stress on Job Involvement: Study of Public Sector Employees (2016). Indian Streams Research Journal. 6(4), 1-12. ISSN: 2230-7850
- Work Exhaustion and its impact on Employees’ Organizational Commitment: Study of IT Professionals (2016). International Journal of Management and Development Studies. 5(2), 39-49. ISSN: 2321-1423
- Role of Gender: Information Technology and Organizational Stress (2016). International Academic Journal of Social Science. 3(3), 30-42. ISSN: 2454-3918
- A Study of Information Technology and Job Satisfaction (2016). Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. 6(6), 62-72. ISSN: 2231-5780
- Brand personality creation through advertising – A study on food & beverages brands (2013). Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. 3(2), 216-230. ISSN: 2231-5780
- Analysis of Visual Merchandising – Affect on Consumer Buying Behavior (2012). International Journal of Retailing and Rural Business Perspectives. 1(2), 209-217. ISSN: 2279-0942
Chapter in Edited Books
- A Case Study on “Change for Good with Philips LED”. Management in India. ABS Publication. 2015, 200-206. ISBN No. 978-81-930149-9-8
- Affect of brand personality on the consumer psyche in the soft drinks (2012). IES International Marketing Conference. 199-213. ISBN No. 978-93-81361-74-0
- Comparative analysis of Organization Culture and its Impact on Team Effectiveness and IT Sector (2012). IES International HR Conference. 117-128. ISBN No. 978-93-81361-74-0
- Comparative Analysis of Customer’s After Sales Satisfaction with Different Automobile Manufacturers (2013) National Conference on “Management Trends: Past, Present and Future” 71-79. ISBN No. 978-93-80258-20-
FDP & Workshop Attended
- FDP on Advanced Data Analysis through SPSS and AMOS. Organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida. 21st -22nd June, 2016.
- Workshop on Structural Equation Modelling. Organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida. 18th December, 2015.