PGDM Fee Structure
Fees Structure: PGDM Batch 2020-22
The Fees for Two Years Full Time PGDM programme is Rs. 5,90,000/-.
The schedule for payment of Fees will be as under:
|1st Year||Registration Charges||Rs.50000/-|
|1st Installment (inclusive of Registration)||Rs.150,000/-|
|2nd Year||1st Installment||Rs.150,000/-|
GLBIMR Bank Account Details:
|Institute||G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, Gr. Noida|
|Bank Name||SYNDICATE BANK|
Apart from above fees, students will be offered with Value Additions which are integral part of PGDM course curriculum and no extra fees will be charged for these:
- Free Laptop (The laptop will be the property of student on completion of the PGDM programme)
- Value Added Certifications:
- Digital Marketing Certification by MSME
- Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certification by MSME
- Certification in Financial Modelling by MSME
- Placement Readiness Enhancement Program by Winning Mantra
- *International Study Tour
- Global Academic Exposure with Adjunct Faculty Members from International Universities
- Multidimensional Corporate Interface Series with AIMA, NMA, DMA, FICCI, etc.
- Soft Skills and Personality Development Program
- Book Bank Scheme under which students will be issued all course books of every trimester
- Institute Uniform
*Only for Meritorious Students
GLBIMR is the only institute which offers these Value Additions as part of their fees structure
Rs.10, 000/- Refundable Security Deposit, which will be refunded after the completion of PGDM programme
Hostel is optional for students and accommodation is on first come first serve basis.
Hostel Fees: Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs 1,10,000/ per annum- (depending upon the type of accommodation available).
Scholarships to Meritorious students- PGDM Batch 2020-22
A.) Scholarships given on the basis of MAT Composite Score
|Range of MAT Composite Score||Scholarships Amount|
|501 to 600||Rs. 20,000/-|
|601 to 699||Rs. 25,000/-|
|700 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
B.) Scholarships on the basis of CAT/XAT percentile
|Range of CAT/XAT percentile score||Scholarships Amount|
|51 to 60||Rs. 20,000/-|
|61 to 69||Rs. 25,000/-|
|70 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
C.) Scholarships on the basis of CMAT Ranking
|Ranks of CMAT ranking||Scholarships Amount|
|10001 to 20000||Rs. 20,000/-|
|4001 to 10000||Rs. 25,000/-|
|1 to 4000||Rs. 30,000/-|
D.) Scholarship of Rs. 25000/- on the basis of Academic Performance (above 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation).
The scholarship will be adjusted against the 2nd installment fees of 1st year to be paid in the month of September, 2020
** If any student is eligible for more than one category of scholarship, the higher scholarship amount will be offered. A student can avail only one scholarship.
** These scholarships are only for the First Year of PGDM Program.