• To establish student Learning-centric environment aimed at academic excellence and value–based education system.
• To ensure effective and transparent operations for achieving excellence in Academic, Administrative and Financial activities.
• To be the driving force for contributing in quality education.
• To encourage Departments for organizing seminars, workshops, orientation and faculty development program.
• To assess and evaluate the annual progress of academic and administrative departments for the Institution as a whole.
• Development of Institutional data base and documentation of the various activities leading to quality improvement.
• To build association with stakeholders and to stir social responsibility.
• Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
• Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
• Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
• Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
• Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
• Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
• Acting as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
• Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the institutional quality.
• To promote pedagogical innovation and encouraging innovative teaching practices among faculties
• To promote use of e-resources for teaching and Learning Management System (LMS)
• To conduct Academic and Administrative Audit [AAA]
• To participate in NIRF, NAAC, NBA Accreditation & Ranking Survey
• To participate in International Accreditation process
• To monitor student progress & mentoring system
• To strengthen Career Guidance and Placement Cell
• To encourage students to excel in various sports events
• To motivate Faculty Members in Publication of Journals of International standards
• To implement Feedback Systems on Faculty, Curriculum, Institutional Performance, Library and Hostel facilities
• To implement Feedback Systems from Parents, Alumni & Employers
• To Promote entrepreneurial drive and create initiatives among students
• To Engage Students in constructive and sensitive services to the community
• To sensitize students towards national causes
|Chairperson||1. Dr. Sapna Rakesh||Director, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|Director||2. Dr. Anand Kumar Rai||Professor-Finance, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|Members (Faculty)||3. Dr. Piali Haldar||Associate Professor-Marketing, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|4. Dr. Arpita Srivastava||Associate Professor-Marketing, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|5. Dr. Shuchita Singh||Associate Professor-Finance, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|6. Dr. Amit Kumar||Assistant Professor-Marketing, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|7. Ms. Bhavna Bharadwaj||Assistant Professor-General Management, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|8. Dr. Arpana Kumari||Assistant Professor-HR, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|9.Mr. Vikram Sharma||Assistant Professor-Operations, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|Members (Administrative/Technical Staff)||11. Mr. Kuldeep Adhana||Registrar, GLBIMR.PGDM Institute|
|12. Mr. Sunil Kumar||Systerm Executive, GLBIMR|
|Members (Alumni & Student)||13. Mr. Rachit Srivastava||Alumni - PGDM Batch 2010-12|
|14. Mr. Idhant Garg||Student - PGDM Batch 2021-23|
|Member (Nominee from Employer)||15. Ms. Isha Garg||Reconciliation Analyst Clearwater Analytics, Noida|
|Member (Industrialists)||16. Mr. Lokesh Saxena||Managing Director, DISA INDIA LIMITED.|
|External Expert||17. Dr. Satyendra Sharma||HOD (ECE), GLBITM, Greater Noida|