Internal Quality Assurance Cell
For performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality upgradation of GLBIMR Institute, an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure has been established. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institution.
- promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize best practices.
- a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
Vision of the IQAC
"To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at achieving professional competence and all round excellence."
Mission of the IQAC
- To establish student Learning-centric environment aimed at academic excellence and value–based education system.
- To ensure effective and transparent operations for achieving excellence in Academic, Administrative and Financial activities.
- To be the driving force for contributing in quality education.
- To encourage Departments for organizing seminars, workshops, orientation and faculty development program.
- To assess and evaluate the annual progress of academic and administrative departments for the Institution as a whole.
- Development of Institutional data base and documentation of the various activates leading to quality improvement.
- To build association with stakeholders and to stir social responsibility.
||1. Prof. Dr. Ajay Kumar
||2. Dr. Kirti Dutta
||Dean (PGDM) GLBIMR
|3. Dr. Deepa Gupta
||Dean (MBA) GLBIMR
|4. Dr. Terjani Goyal
||IQAC Coordinator & Associate Professor- Marketing, GLBMR
|5. Dr. Arvind Bhatt
||Area Chair Marketing, GLBIMR
|6. Ms. Anu Thakur
||Area Chair Finance, GLBIMR
|Administrative/ Technical staff
||9. Mr. Kuldeep Adhana
||10. Mr. Himanshu Verma
||Assistant Manager, KPMG
|Stakeholder / Representative of Community
||11. Mr. Alok Kumar
||Student Member (2019-21)
|12. Mr. Lokesh Sharma
||Student Member (2018-20)
||13. Dr. Ajay Sharma
||Chairman of Endoline Surgicals Pvt. Ltd.
||14. Dr. Binod Kumar
||Chairman and Chief Mentor of BK Center for Living in Harmony Pvt. Ltd.
|15. Dr. Mohammad Shafiq
||Ex-Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia
Key Functional Areas of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Conducts FDPs, training programmes and meetings with various departments to update them on the quality assurance procedures.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
IQAC e-mail address: email@example.com
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) shall act as a dynamic system for quality improvement in GLBIMR.
Activities of IQAC include:
- To conduct SWOT analysis by the departments and teachers.
- To sensitize Faculty, Staff and students about the Quality in the Institute.
- To initiate processes and methods for Academic Quality in teaching departments.
- To conduct Staff Development activities for quality enhancement.
- Regular interaction with students and faculty through formal cells and activities.
- To take Students’ Feedback on different areas of Improvement.
Activities done under IQAC:
Faculty Development, Global Talk Series, Expert Talk Series, Corporate Talk Series, Alumni Talk Series, Guest Lectures