• To establish student Learning-centric environment aimed at academic excellence and value–based education system.
• To ensure effective and transparent operations for achieving excellence in Academic, Administrative and Financial activities.
• To be the driving force for contributing in quality education.
• To encourage Departments for organizing seminars, workshops, orientation and faculty development program.
• To assess and evaluate the annual progress of academic and administrative departments for the Institution as a whole.
• Development of Institutional data base and documentation of the various activities leading to quality improvement.
• To build association with stakeholders and to stir social responsibility.
• Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
• Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
• Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
• Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
• Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
• Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
• Acting as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
• Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the institutional quality.
• To promote pedagogical innovation and encouraging innovative teaching practices among faculties
• To promote use of e-resources for teaching and Learning Management System (LMS)
• To conduct Academic and Administrative Audit [AAA]
• To participate in NIRF, NAAC, NBA Accreditation & Ranking Survey
• To participate in International Accreditation process
• To monitor student progress & mentoring system
• To strengthen Career Guidance and Placement Cell
• To encourage students to excel in various sports events
• To motivate Faculty Members in Publication of Journals of International standards
• To implement Feedback Systems on Faculty, Curriculum, Institutional Performance, Library and Hostel facilities
• To implement Feedback Systems from Parents, Alumni & Employers
• To Promote entrepreneurial drive and create initiatives among students
• To Engage Students in constructive and sensitive services to the community
• To sensitize students towards national causes
|Chairperson||1. Prof. Dr. Sapna Rakesh||Director GLBIMR|
|Teachers||2. Dr. Mayank Kumar||Professor- Finance, GLBIMR & IQAC Coordinator|
|3. Dr. Anand Rai||Professor - Finance, GLBIMR|
|4. Dr. Shuchita Singh||Professor- Finance, GLBIMR|
|5. Prof. Vikram Sharma||Assistant Professor-Operations, GLBIMR|
|Administrative/ Technical staff||6. Mr. Sunil Kumar||Program Executive, GLBIMR|
|Alumni||7. Archita Chikersal||Alumni - 2018-20|
|8. Abdullah Nizam||Alumni -2018-20|
|Stakeholder / Representative of Community||9. Ms Shalini Jadon||CR, 2020-22, Section C|
|10. Mr. Sunil Kumar||CR, 2020-22, Section A|
|Employers/ Industrialists||11. Dr. Ajay Sharma||Chairman of Endoline Surgicals Pvt. Ltd.|
|External Expert||12. Dr. Binod Kumar||Chairman and Chief Mentor of BK Center for Living in Harmony Pvt. Ltd.|