All the Delegates will be having an opportunity to present their paper during the conference and
receive a Best Paper Presentation Certificate (Each Track).
Participation as Delegate:
All the Delegates will be attending the Conference without any paper presentation will receive a
“Certificate of Participation”. Persons accompanying the paper presenters can also register as
Authors unable to attend the conference under unavoidable circumstances may have their papers
presented via online mode. Papers presented online will get a “Certificate of Presentation” and
considered for Best Paper Awards.
*Selected papers will be published in
a) Journals indexed with Scopus, EBSCO and UGC Care.
b) Edited book with international publisher and ISBN number.
Authors must send the Article/Research Paper as an attachment to
• All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
• A separate title page should include an informative title, name(s), affiliations, address(es) of
Institute/Organization, corresponding address, email id(s), contact no(s) of all authors
• Please do not indicate author(s) name, affiliation, or any other such information in the
• The abstract should be of 300 words followed by a list of 5-6 keywords which are to be written
in alphabetical order
• The manuscript should be of 3000-6000 words approximately, excluding tables, graphs & charts
• All text should be in 1.5 space with 1-inch margins on all the sides on A4 size paper using the
• Times New Roman of size 12
• All charts, graphs, pictures should be drawn and labelled legibly in MS Word
• References should be arranged in alphabetical order and as per the APA (American Psychological
Association) Guidelines. It is imperative to ensure that all works cited in the text are included
in the References section.
• All manuscripts would be checked for plagiarism.
• Footnotes should be avoided, but any short, succinct notes making a specific point may be placed
in number order following the alphabetical list of references.
• References should be made only to works that are published, accepted for publication (not merely
"submitted"), or available through libraries or institutions. Any other source should be qualified
by a note regarding availability.
||August 20, 2023
|Notification of Acceptance
||August 25, 2023
||August 31, 2023
|Full Paper Submission
||August 31, 2023
||September 8-9, 2023
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/PMDDTqHeJw6Zn9Fu8
Registration fee payment may be done through any of the following methods:
1. Depositing cash at the registration desk
2. Money transfer through
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
A/C No. : 025401007696
A/C Name : G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research
IFSC : ICIC0000254
MICR Code : 110229037
Branch Sol ID : 0254
Branch Address : Krishna Apra Royal Plaza, D2, Alpha, Greater Noida.