Admission in Fellow
Programme in Management:
G L Bajaj Institute of Management and Research. PGDM Institute, Greater Noida, offers
Programme in Management (FPM) which is approved by AICTE, New Delhi. This programme offers a
rigorous academic and research platform in diverse areas of management, specially
academicians; students and professionals, driven by an inherent passion to impact
This Fellow Programme in Management (non-residential) programme focuses on
quality research through
continuous mentoring process by senior academicians and professional with vast
Offering Research opportunities in the following areas:
- Business Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Decision Science
- Entrepreneurship & Sustainability
- IT & Data Analytics
- Organisational Behavior & Human Resource
- Comprehensive Research Process in domain area and in Research Methodology for a successsful career in academics.
- Well defined structure and Multi-disciplinary approach allowing Research Scholars to choose the Research Topics of their area of interest.
- Research Scholars can choose between full time positions (with Scholarships) and Part-Time positions according to their career needs.
- Academic Collaborations for Research Gaps in the areas of Management Theory and Practices.
- Research Grants for participaiton in Workshop/Seminar/Conference.
Selection in the FPM programme shall be on the basis of the following
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Engineering and Technology/Management/Economics/Social Science/Biological Science/Pure Science/Commerce/Humanities with FIRST CLASS shall be considered for admission to Fellow Programme.
- Those appearing for their final examination in the respective discipline can also apply. Such students if selected shall be provisionally admitted provided they complete all requirements in obtaining their Master's Degree before 30th September of the year of admission. The admission of these candidates shall remain provisional until they produce the mark sheet proving that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the final year mark sheet is 31st December.
- Admission to the Fellow Programme shall normally be made once a year, coinciding with that of AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management or equivalent Degree/ Diploma.
- Accordingly, the advertisement shall be made along with such Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma.
- Submit an Online Application (Application Form given below)
- Upload the attested copies of all the necessary Certificates and testimonials are to be attached with the applications.
- Upload an abstract of about 5000 words on the area of research interest (tentative research proposal)
- Interview will be taken by selection committee.
- The decision of the Institution Selection Committee regarding admission shall be final. Communication shall be sent only to the selected candidates.
- Submission of fee within one week by the selected candidates.
Selection for the Fellow Programme in the Institutions approved by AICTE for the Fellow Programme shall be on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic qualifications and work experience.
- Tentative research proposal and its presentation before the Selection Committee.
- Personal Interview.
Ordinance for Fellow Program in Management
- Minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years.
Rs. 80,000/- Per year to be paid in two installments:
(Rs. 5,000/- caution money refundable after completion)