GLBIMR Alumni Relation Cell shall serve as a platform to bridge the gap of student-alumni interaction driven by the ideals and values that shall ensure the upliftment of both present and future alumni with support to build a social, knowledgeable, and motivational capital for GLBIMR and its students.
Mission / Objectives
To connect the existing alumnus with the college and bridge the gap of communication while exchanging of academic and corporate experience between alumni and students of the GLBIMR. Mentoring and channelizing the efforts of the students seeking better opportunities to learn and grow by conducting activities that shall motivate and upgrade student skill sets.
Role and responsibilities
Details of roles and responsibilities of Student Coordinator are:
1. To organize and coordinate various alumni events and activities.
2. To collect and compile information of the distinguished alumni, viz., their achievements, progress and successful careers.
3. To manage and create the alumni database.
4. To communicate with alumni by bulk emailing, phone calls and posting on alumni connect software.
5. To work on GLB Times special edition (Alumni-Article and Alumni of the month).
6. To coordinate various sessions organized under "PROJECT SAHYOG".
Alumni Relation cell Members list
PGDM Batch (2022-24)
PGDM Batch (2021-23)
PGDM Batch (2020-22)
|1||Mr. Charu Agarwal||1||Ms. Khusbhoo Singh||1||Mr. Rajat Sidhana|
|2||Ujjwal Kumar Singh||2||Ms. Samriddhi Sharma||2||Ms. Jyotica Srivastava|
|3||MayankSachan||3||Mr. Idhant Garg||3||Ms Himanshi Sharma|
|4||Simranarora||4||Mr Aman Tiwari||4||Ms. Manvi Gupta|
|5||ShrawaniRanjana||5||Ms. Senjuti Sarkar||5||Mr. Abhiraj Singh|
|6||AnkuriArchana||6||Mr. Sarthak Bansal||6||Ms. Rashi Srivastava|
|7||Supriya Singh||7||Ms. Jyoti Malik||7||Mr Rohit Singh|
|8||Sonali||8||Ms. Preeti Singh||8||Ms. Pratibha Panda|
|9||Priyansh Mishra||9||Mr Ayush Choudhary||9||Ms. Manu Singh|
|10||Md Aquib Numan Siddiquee||10||Ms. Ayushi Chauhan||10||Ms. Ananya Bajpai|
|11||Nirmal||11||Ms. Priyanshi Gupta|
|12||Karan Rastogi||12||Mr Adarsh Raghav|